Modern Medicinal MTOrganic Medicine Provider and Dispensary
Medical Card Procurement Information Connect With An Expert
Monday-Friday 12 pm – 7 pm
Saturday 12 pm – 4 pm
Sunday By Appointment Only
Should you need access to your medicine Before regular operating hours feel free to contact us in advance and, we can have your prescription filled and waiting when you arrive.
Our Registered Customers can also place orders online By Clicking Here!
If you have questions in regards to if you qualify for a Montana state issued medical card, please use the contact form on this page or grab the phone and call us directly.
406-261-8848 or Click Here To Call Right Now!
Send Modern Medicinal A Message
How Do I Get A Medical Card In Montana
Does it bother you that the only legal options for medication are produced in a laboratory by some scientist?
Do you wish there were more natural options for dealing with your pain so you could get off of those addictive pharmaceuticals?
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a medical card and access to medical-grade flowers that you didn’t have to buy on the black market?
Did you know that you can get a Montana Medical State Registry Identification Card of your very own?
The process is simple and easier than growing carrots. (Faster too!)
You can Call Modern Medicinal MT at 406-261-8848 to talk with one of our knowledgeable staff, or you can continue reading this post to learn exactly what it takes to procure a natural medication forged in a greenhouse.
Qualifying Conditions For A Medical Green Card In Montana
If you are suffering from any of the following conditions, your next step should be to call Modern Medicinal and schedule an appointment to meet with one of our recommended doctors.
* A Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus
* A central nervous system disorder resulting in chronic, painful spasticity, or muscle spasms
* Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
* Admittance to hospice care
* Cachexia or wasting syndrome
* Chronic pain that is persistent and interferes with daily activities
* Crohn’s disease
* Epilepsy or an intractable seizure disorder
* Intractable nausea or vomiting
* Multiple sclerosis
* Painful peripheral neuropathy
* Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Do you have any of the conditions mentioned above?
If not, you more than likely know someone who does. In that case, you should let them know immediately! There are options beyond commercial pharmaceuticals now available to Montana residents.
Now would be the perfect time to get on the phone and call 406-261-8848 or at the very least send MMMT an email using the contact form on this page.
Your next step is to schedule your appointment to meet with one of our friendly doctors.
When you arrive at our office, we will present you with the Montana Program Registered Cardholder Application. You will fill it out at that time (unless you took the initiative and printed off a copy before you got here and filled it out).
This form is very basic and straightforward, and we are here to assist you by any means necessary.
You can Learn A Lot About The Process by Clicking This Link:> Cardholder Program Information
You will be required to fill out the Cardholder Applicant Information section, and you will need to initial the “I will be obtaining from a provider/MIPP” line so that Modern Medicinal MT can provide you with the finest medicine available.
Finally, you will need to sign and date the form.
Next, you will need to ante up the examination fee to be examined by one of our recommended clinic doctors.
This process is quite painless as you will sit down and discuss your symptoms with our specialist who will ask you some medical questions to determine if you qualify (according to state laws) to receive and possess Concentrate Extractions and Flower Products.
The doctors we work in conjunction with are 100% legitimate physicians and will not vouch for just anyone.
So, be prepared to answer some questions and bring a list of any medications you are currently using.
Now, if you have met the requirements to obtain and utilize medical cannabis and cannabis products, you will need to submit the MT medical cardholder application form and the Physician Statement for a Debilitating Medical Condition form to the state of Montana and pay the non-refundable application fee.
Click Here To View The Complete MyComplia Registration Video
Once the paperwork had been submitted, your shiny new Medical Card should show up in your mailbox usually within 15-60 days. However, delivery time can vary somewhat according to the time of the year or holidays.
Once you are in possession of your State Issued Medicinal ID Card, you can visit Modern Medicinal MT dispensary and purchase medicine legally, without the fear of being persecuted by the law.
Modern Medicinal MT clients can procure up to 28 grams per transaction, per day.
We currently have ten strains consisting of Indica, Sativa, Hybrids, edibles, and other derivatives.
We have a very well-educated staff on hand at all times to address all of your concerns and to help you choose the right medicine for your needs.
To Summarize How to Get A Medical Card in MT
1. Read through the list of qualifying medical conditions that permit to be used medicinally to determine if you have any of the requirements.
2. Call Modern Medicinal MT to schedule an appointment 406-261-8848 with a friendly doctor.
3. Fill out the Montana Program Registered Cardholder Application.
4. Pay the physician examination fee.
5. Meet with our recommended doctor and discuss your symptoms to make sure you qualify to use medicinal flower products.
6. Submit your forms Via https://mt-public.mycomplia.com/ and pay the application fee.
7. Wait eagerly by your mailbox. That process should take approximately ten to sixty business days then your card should arrive.
8. Visit your authorized medical provider and procure your legal locally grown medicine.
9. Go home and medicate as needed.
Do You Still Have Some Questions?
Are You Ready to Make an Appointment and Meet With an Honest Professional?
You Can Use The Form At The Top Of This Page to Drop Us a Line!
Or Simply Click Here to Call Us.